BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Diligently obedient

March 10th,


Hello Family and friends. This last week has been pretty good, but not anything out of the ordinary or super exciting.
We had zone conference yesterday, it was about measurements and measuring success and such. It was really good. Lately I have been feeling like I can be a lot better than I am, and while I was studying faith and the gifts of the spirit, there is a lot of things I need to be doing better. I just need to start working on a few things at a time. The bible dictionary says that where true faith is, there are visions, dreams, healings, and all the gifts of the spirit. Needless to say, I have a ways to go to obtain true faith. Also when trying to find how I can obtain gifts of the spirit, the scriptures say I need to be diligently obedient. I have been really obedient, absolutely 100 percent obedience is super hard, especially while living with four elders in one apartment. Like with getting all ready showered and everything by 8 o'clock. So, I'm bumping up my obedience game.
anyways, enough about that.
This is the last week of the transfer, next Thursday we have transfers, and by next Wednesday I should know if I'm moving or staying.
Also, This last week, a lot of our investigators got put into situations where they aren't able to meet, or can't meet that often. Its going to be a struggle this week to reach our goal of 20 meetings and get all of our study time in.
Fun Russian/Moscow fact:
There is a war memorial here that is a tower, and every 10 centimeters is a day they were in world war two. They don't call it world war two here, they call it the great war, or the patriotic war. It is common here to be asked by Russians, "Who won the great war?" They are so proud of this history. Its kinda funny because we don't really even think about it at all in America, unless we are taking a history class, but here, it is so big for them.

0 comments: