BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Transfers

02/10/10
This might have to be short, because I lost my last one to you, hopefully now though...

This last week was transfers, I got Elder R., from Boise Idaho. He is a genius and was a REALLY good wrestler. I stayed in the same area, Sokolniki and my trainer, Elder M. is now an AP. Pretty cool eh?

We started teaching another old investigator, A.(3). (there are about 15 different male russian names and like 20 female ones, weird huh?) Anyways, he seems to be some kind of drug addict, its pretty sad. His mother is a member and is SO GLAD that we are teaching him again. She was there for the meeting we set up, and A's grandma lives with him, and LOVES to talk to us, it is so funny.


Other than that, not much else happening. I'm going to go over to g-mail and try sending a few pictures. next week it will be possible, because myldsmail is now powered by gmail after today. woohoo!

Love you all!

-Elder Wight

0 comments: